您当前位置:首页 >> 新闻资讯 >>  >> 正文

面试中可能用到的英语2

    来源:临沂人才网    2013-07-03     浏览:

  • 字体:
    A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in thefuture.

      (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

  Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

      (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

  A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify mefor this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

      (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

  Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?

      (你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)or

     Do you work well under stress or pressure?

     (你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

  A:Yes, I think so.

  A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I canhandle it well.

      (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

  Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

  A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)

  A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)

  A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

  Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

  A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

  They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeplycares for his family and friends.

   (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

  A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

    (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

  Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

  A:(I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

  A:(I like) people who possess the 'can do' spirit. (有'实际行动'的人。)

  Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

      (作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

  A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as ateam will be the major goal of my leadership.

       (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

  A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

      (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

  Q:How do you normally handle criticism?

      (你通常如何处理別人的批评?)

  A:Silence is golden. Just don t say anything; otherwise the situation couldbecome worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

      (沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

  A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)



  • 字体:
免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与如皋人才网无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
南通千品软件科技有限公司 版权所有 备案号:苏ICP备2021005546号-2
如皋人才网提示您:本站免费求职,任何用人单位不得以任何名义收取应聘者的费用!